Say goodbye to thin, wimpy lashes. GrandeDRAMA is an intense thickening mascara infused with castor oil to promote lush, dense looking lashes with unbeatable shine and glossiness. Its unique, buildable formula instantly lifts, lengthens, and adds volume like never before. Designed to combat clumping, the subtle hourglass shaped brush is not overly dense, allowing you to work the formula in between lashes to individually thicken and separate each and every lash.
Why castor oil? A tried-and-true fave best known for use as a DIY at-home treatment for thick, healthy looking lashes. Grande Cosmetics infused this key ingredient into a product you use every day—your mascara.
- Formulated with castor oil, which possesses naturally high levels of omega-6 fatty acids to help thicken & nourish lashes
- Hourglass wand individually thickens and separates each lash
- Delivers unrivaled thickness & intensity (aka drama) while nourishing thin or sparse lashes
- Rich matte black finish
- No flake formula
- Made in Italy
- Vegan formula
In a consumer study using GrandeDRAMA:
- 94% saw thicker looking lashes
- 91% said it does not flake
- 97% saw dramatic lash volume
*Based on a consumer study with 32 subjects. Results will vary.
HOW TO USE
- Coat the applicator and sweep brush from lash base to lash tips in an upward motion. You may apply 1-2 coats for volume, let the mascara do the rest! May be removed with makeup remover or soap and water.
Fill Weight: 0.32oz/9g
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Stearic Acid, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)Seed Wax/Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax/Oryza Sativa Cera, Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Polyglyceryl-3 Rice Branate, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Polyvinyl Stearyl Ether, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-21, Sodium Dehydroacetate