Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Willow Bark: a natural exfoliant, known for it’s pore clearing properties
- Tea Tree: best known for it’s natural ability to fight bacteria
- Peppermint: soothes and balances skin’s natural oil production
HOW TO USE
- Step 1: Unfold the mask and pop it onto your face (wiggle around until you get the best fit possible).
- Step 2: Leave on for 10 minutes, or longer if you want.
- Step 3: Remove the mask and massage any excess serum into skin. No need to rinse, just let all that goodness absorb right in.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Octyldodeceth-16, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate