- Tips & Tricks
A phenomenon in beauty blending. Shaped like a flying saucer, this R.E.M. Beauty latex-free sponge blends, conceals, sculpts, sets, and hits all the angles like it’s in flight. It effortlessly smooths concealer under eyes, around the nose, and other hard to reach places for a seamless, streak-free, and precise application with an airbrushed finish. The perfectly cloudlike foam – not too hard, not too soft – is infused with the antioxidant ashwagandha, known to help protect from environmental stressors, and designed to work with our sweetener concealer as well as liquid and powder formulas. Believe your eyes, this unidentified flying object has landed.
R.E.M. Beauty Founder's Vision:
“This is our beautiful, UFO inspired, latex free and biodegradable blending sponge. Her unique shape is very helpful when it comes to sculpting, blending and concealing. She is beautiful. She is precise. I love her."
In an independent study of 32 consumers:
- 100% said the product effortlessly smoothed concealer under eyes, around nose, and other hard to reach areas
- 97% said the product helped blend away imperfections for an airbrushed finish
- 97% said the product helped blend out any harsh concealer lines, prevented creasing, and did not absorb too much product
- 97% said product delivered natural-looking results and provided a seamless application
- 94% said the product provided a streak-free process application
1 Beauty Sponge | Made in China
- Blends to an airbrushed finish
- Blends out harsh lines & helps prevent creasing
- Does not absorb too much product
- Consciously Made
- Can be used wet or dry and with cream, liquid or powder products, but designed to work specifically with R.E.M. Beauty sweetener concealer. For optimal results, wet sponge with water and squeeze out excess (using a towel if necessary) before use.
- Use the pointed tip of the saucer to precisely apply concealer into hard-to-reach areas of the face like inner corner of eyes & mouth, sides of nose, etc. You can also use with concealer to clean up your winged liner & sharpen edges.
- Use rounded side saucer to blend all over face.
- Apply interstellar highlighter topper with a damp sponge for the ultimate glow.
- Clean often, ideally after each use and store openly in a place with good ventilation, not in airtight containers. Replace every 3-6 months.