To our Morphe Friends and Family—we hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
As we continue to respond to evolving COVID-19 conditions, this page will be updated with our latest global status.
Morphe.com sites are open for shopping internationally, with some restrictions.
Our global distribution centers remain open at this time and we continue to ship orders. We are following local health mandates and taking additional precautions, including reduced staffing and extra cleaning of our warehouses. Because of this we may need additional time to process and ship your order – currently up to 5 business days. If it has been more than 5 days and your order hasn’t shipped, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to local government restrictions, we are not currently able to ship to the following countries:
Angola, Bolivia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, French Polynesia, Gambia, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Martinique, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Reunion, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, St. Helena, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Martin, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Swaziland, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanuatu, and Venezuela.
We will resume shipping to those countries as the restrictions ease.
Globally, some locations may be temporarily closed for safety, according to local COVID conditions and following the guidance of local governments, the CDC, and WHO.
Please check with your local store to verify current hours and status.
- All Stores are open.
- Our Amsterdam store is now opening for appointment bookings.
MORPHE STORE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
For our stores that remain open, in an effort to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team we have made updates to our in-store experience, which will be practiced in all Morphe locations. Some of these updates include:
- All in-store testers will be for display only, until further notice. We’ve put a hold on customers using, touching, or swatching any product testers.
- All Morphe Quickie Services, hands-on makeup demonstrations, shadematching, and makeup classes in stores will be put on pause as well.
- Increasing the frequency of disinfectant cleaning in all our Morphe locations, including high-touch areas such as product displays, beauty stations, counters, registers, and credit card payment devices.
- Offering contactless payment options. Credit/banking cards, ApplePay, and Google Wallet will be accepted for payment.
- Providing hand sanitizers throughout the store for the convenient use of customers and team members.
- Practicing physical distancing and limiting the number of shoppers in our stores at one time.
- Keeping our team members up to date on information they need to help prevent exposure and requiring them to stay at home if they are showing symptoms of illness. When team members report to work, they will take part in a health screening.
- Morphe team members are required to wear face masks while working as a preventative measure.
We have extended our online return policy to 60 days.
As we continue to learn more and follow all the latest information from the CDC, WHO, and local governments, we will evolve our practices to ensure we are doing what’s right for all our Morphe Babes.
Thank you again for your continued support and loyalty.
Your Morphe Fam