A power-packed brush to stamp on and buff liquid or cream foundation. This short and dense brush, with a slight divot in its head, is sculpted to pick up a lot of product for concentrated coverage in a single press. It can also be used for applying foundation in hard-to-reach areas, such as around the nose.
- Cutting-edge synthetic bristles for superior product pickup and laydown
- Durable and corrosion-resistant ferrule
- FSC-certified wooden stiletto handle
- Multifunctional pointed tip
- Smooth, semi-matte design with debossed Morphe logo
- Pull-tested to minimize shedding and maximize longevity
- 100% vegan
ABOUT THE VEGAN PRO SERIES
Synthetic tech. Real performance. Vegan Pro Series brushes, tools, and sets are pro-designed, pro-grade essentials to elevate everyday artistry for artists at every level. Ethically sourced and 100% vegan, each piece is precision-engineered from premium materials–including cutting-edge synthetic bristles–for seamless application with every use.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR VEGAN PRO SERIES
With regular use, cleaning your Vegan Pro Series brush weekly is recommended. Gently swirl your wet brush into Morphe Brush Cleansing Balm + Scrubber or your favorite clear soap, being careful not to bend the bristles. Rinse in water and lay flat to dry.